All Skin med
-All skin med acts on all layers of the skin using core active technologies that work together in the perfect synergy. Giving both long and short term results. There are FOUR facial treatments within skin med they are the following - Vitamin energiser, Dermal recuse, Pregnancy revitalises and also a cancer calm facial.
- Cryopen is a state of the art treatment that uses extreme cold or cryotherapy to painlessly and safety destroy unwanted benign and superficial lesions on the surface of the skin. This includes warts, skin tags, verrucae, milia, cherry angiomas, scars and resistant hyperpigmentation.
EDS - professional skin needling
- EDS rejuvenate treatment is an electronic, micro-skin-needling procedure that stimulates your skin to naturally generate and repair itself. As part of this stimulation new collagen can be formed as well as new cells generated.
- Dermaplaning is a method of exfoliation that consists of using a 10 gauge scalpel to gently scrape off the top layer and removing all the dead skin cells and also the facial hair, leaving the surface very smoother and brighter.
- Chemical peels are excellent treatments choices for a wide range of skin concerns from acne and hyperpigmentation to advanced signs of ageing. They remove the skins most outer layers to stimulate gel renewal and cell turnover improving the texture and appearance of the skin.
- Plasma is a cosmetic corrector that is a gentle alternative to skin tightening surgery. The pen create an ionised plasma arc which projects onto the skin surface. The plasma arc instantly vaporises a point of skins t the required position there by tightening the immediate surrounding area.
- Electrolysis is a method of removing individual hairs from the face or body by destroying the growth centre of the hair with chemical or heat energy. After a very fine probe is inserted into the hair follicle, the hair is removed with tweezers.
Advanced electrolysis ( epilation)
- Advanced Electrolysis is a treatment that uses a Thermolysis current and a very fine needle to either cauterise or lift away the superficial epidermis, depending on the type of blemish that is being treated. This includes skin tags, moles thread veins, milia and cherry angiomas.